Lindsay Ell Reveals Album Release Date, Track List
Additional details surrounding the release of Lindsay Ell’s much anticipated debut album have been released.
The singer/songwriter/guitar slinger will release The Project, a 12-song collection, on August 11. The album will feature Ell’s current single, “Waiting On You,” as well as 11 other tracks, nine of which were co-written by Ell. Additional writing credits on the album include fellow artists Kristian Bush, Kelsea Ballerini, Carly Pearce, and Caitlyn Smith.
“This new music is the best I’ve ever done,” she shares. “I called the album The Project because that’s exactly what this whole process was. I’ve discovered who I am, what I want to say and how I want to say it. I’m so excited to finally have an album that is me, and I can’t wait for fans to hear it.”
To celebrate the release of The Project, Ell will make her debut on NBC’s Today Show on Tuesday, August 8. Fans can catch her on the road with Brad Paisley throughout the summer.
THE PROJECT TRACK LIST:
1) “Waiting On You” (Lindsay Ell, Adam Hambrick, Andrew DeRoberts)
2) “Champagne” (Lindsay Ell, Walker Hayes, Fred Wilhelm)
3) “Castle” (Lindsay Ell, Abbey Cone, Josh Kerr)
4) “Good” (Lindsay Ell, Adam Hambrick, Andrew DeRoberts)
5) “Wildfire” (Lindsay Ell, Kristian Bush)
6) “Mint” (Lindsay Ell, Justin Ebach)
7) “White Noise” (Kelsea Ballerini, Josh Kear, Ross Copperman)
8) “Criminal” (Lindsay Ell, Chris Stevens, Fred Wilhelm)
9) “Just Another Girl” (Lindsay Ell, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
10) “Space” (Caitlyn Smith, Heather Morgan, Maggie Chapman)
11) “Always Kiss The Girl” (Bobby Hamrick, Jarrad Kritzstein, Carly Pearce)
12) “Worth The Wait” (Lindsay Ell, Travis Meadows)